1. Information You Provide to Us:
Your Personal Information: We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, and browser information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information such as your credit card information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We may anonymise your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners.
Your users’ Personal Information: In order to provide you with the Services, we also receive and store any information you choose to provide us with respect to your users (“End Users”). The End User information (“End User Information”) we receive and store typically includes names and email addresses of your users, but will consist of any information you choose to provide us with.
2. Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited by you. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our Website’s features. If you click on a link to a third party website, such third party may also transmit cookies to you.
When you use the Services, whether as a Crunchboards customer or a non-registered user just browsing, our servers or third party partners automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). For example, Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyse use of the Website and the Services and for the Website’s technical administration, to increase our Website’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts and tags are used by Crunchboards and our third party partners. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing these types of tracking technologies.
3. E-mail and Other Communications: We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may communicate with you about your use of the Website or Services. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Website, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Where do we store your personal information? All the Personal Information Crunchboards stores about its Users is stored on servers based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) by Amazon Web Services. If the location of our servers change in the future, we will update this Policy. Users should note that, although their Personal Information is stored in the EEA, Crunchboards’s data extraction team, certain members of which are based outside the EEA, receive access to the content.
As a modern company, Crunchboards uses various cloud-based systems and tools, including certain customer relationship management and marketing automation services (“Tools”) to allow us to provide the Crunchboards to our Users quickly and efficiently. As part of our use of the Tools, certain limited client and User profile information is sent to the providers of the Tools, some of whom are based outside the EEA. Where Users’ personal data is sent by Crunchboards to Tool providers based outside the EEA, we ensure such transfers are conducted in accordance with Crunchboards’s obligations under the Act.
By accepting this Policy, Users’ agree to the transfer of their Personal Information outside the EEA in accordance with the practices described in this Policy. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that such Personal Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Will Crunchboards share any of the personal information it receives? We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information or your End Users’ Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share such Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties as described below.
1. Trusted Third Parties: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide the Services to you. Unless we tell you differently, such third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. This includes third party companies and individuals employed by us to facilitate our Services, including the provision of maintenance services, database management, Web analytics and general improvement of the Services.
2. Users’ accountants and bookkeepers: If a User is using a Crunchboards product that has been made available to them by a service provider who has signed as one of our partners (e.g., their accountant or bookkeeper), then all Personal Information uploaded by such Users will be available to that partner and its authorised employees and agents who have access to the relevant partner dashboard site.
3. Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Protection of Crunchboards and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or a court order; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Crunchboards, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
5. With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
What personal information can I access? Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- profile photo
- company name
- credit card information
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Sensitive information We ask that Users not send us, and that Users not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information about themselves or their End Users (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services.
Testimonials We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. By using the Services you consent to this usage. To request removal of your personal information from Testimonials or comments please contact us at email@example.com.
What choices do I have? You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features. You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section 3 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. You may request deletion of your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements but barring legal requirements, we will delete your information within 90 days. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Questions or concerns If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.